EGREMONT TOWN COUNCIL, MARKET HALL OFFICES, MARKET STREET, EGREMONT, CUMBRIA CA22 2DF.
Tel: 01946 820254. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TO: THE CHAIRPERSON AND MEMBERS OF EGREMONT TOWN COUNCIL
You are summoned to attend the Ordinary meeting of Egremont Town Council in the SUPPER ROOM of Egremont Market Hall on TUESDAY 16th JULY 2019 at 5.30pm.
MRS G PRITCHARD– TOWN CLERK/RFO
- To receive and record with reasons any apologies for absence
- Declarations of Interest on items on the agenda.
- Public Participation
a. County Councillors
- Chairperson’s remarks
- To consider, approve & sign the minutes of the following:
Ordinary meeting of Egremont Town Council held on 18th June 2019
- To consider & review planning applications
- To ratify comments with regards any planning applications received between Town Council meetings
- To consider any reports including:
Finance Personnel Website
Bowling Green Allotments Dilapidated buildings
Health & Safety WC Partnership Cumbria in Bloom
Christmas lights Public Realm
Cemetery (including monthly inspection report from LH & JL)
Market Hall (including monthly inspection report from JL)
Main Street (including monthly inspection report from MM & GC)
- To consider & review correspondence
- To consider & receive the Clerk’s report
- To ratify the following payments which have been made between meetings as per delegated power given to the Clerk
- To receive & approve the financial statement at 10th July 2019
- To choose a suitable & eligible recipient of the Good Citizen’s Award for 2019
- To consider & make a decision re: the estimate to repair the cemetery gates
- To consider & make a decision re: the request for sponsorship from the Crab fair committee
- Egremont Main Street inspectors for September – to report their findings at the September Town Council meeting –NF & SB
- Councillors’ Matters – an opportunity for Councillors to raise minor matters not on this agenda and not for discussion
- Items for Inclusion on the next agenda. Please note decisions cannot be made on these items until they are formally included on the agenda.
- Approve date of the next meeting – 17th September 2019
- Matters to be discussed in private excluding the press & the general public
Please note that planning applications can be viewed half an hour prior to the start of the Town Council meeting or contact the office to arrange and earlier viewing.