Copeland and Allerdale Borough Councils have published the date and agenda for their second joint Tourism Breakfast Briefing.
We will be hosting the meeting in partnership with our colleagues in Allerdale on Friday 14th May from 08:30 – 10:00 via Zoom.
Take a look at the agenda:
· 08:30 Welcome from councillors
· 08:40 Covid-19 business support and restart grants. Alex Fitzgerald
· 08:55 Reopening safely and legally for Step 3. The essential guide from our Environmental Health Teams
· 09:10 Updates from the Allerdale and Copeland Tourism Teams. Joe Broomfield & Katie Read
· 09:40 Q & A session with all speakers and contributions from a range of Council Teams
We welcomed over 100 businesses from the two districts back in February so be sure to register your interest sooner rather than later.
If you would like to attend, please click https://bit.ly/3h477GM
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Any questions, please contact Katie Read, Tourism Officer at Copeland Borough Council email@example.com.